Wednesday pink day!

 








I wish I had more to say here. Other than I wanted to dress in a cute dress for the day. Little did I know at the time that it was kind of cold outside, and then my head started to hurt. So, I changed into loungewear. The set from Selkie I own, that I guess does look like camo. It, isn't. 

This is the set.



The pink Selkie dress here has a pretty floral pattern and I wore it with a simple cardigan and some pink heels. The jewelry is from Etsy and Stonehart Jewelry. I bought everything myself, not a sponsorship at all. 
It was a great outfit, what do I mean was. It is a great outfit! 
All the details are here:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegan nail polish Pacifica

The empress card

Why you should shop for some second hand clothing

SHOPSTYLE

https://tapto.shop/glamorousandgeeky?cb=1701270377258