Style over 35 : Selkie L’appartement Marie Dress

 







Introducing today’s #styleover35 and the Selkie L’appartement Marie gown. I love Selkie, which by now if you follow me on Instagram @thedegreelesshistorian or. @Glamorouslysteph you will have seen my massive collection by now. I love how the gowns make me feel. And yes, I am almost 40 but that doesn’t mean I can not have my own sense of style. That doesn’t mean I have to dress like a 1994 Sears Catalog. No, if I have learned one thing since the pandemic it is this! Dress how you want! Want to dress in gowns like this? Do it! Want to live in loungewear? Do it! Want to dress like you are Uber trendy and an Ot guy or girl? Do it! Life is short, live it up! 

Other Selkies I have my eyes on.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegan nail polish Pacifica

The empress card

Why you should shop for some second hand clothing

SHOPSTYLE

https://tapto.shop/glamorousandgeeky?cb=1701270377258