Home organizing. Selkie storage.

 

So, I have a lot of Selkie dresses. If you don’t know what that is, Selkie are these over the top gorgeous dresses that just make you feel like a princess when you wear one. Trust me, they are fantastic! I have so many. And the problem is. Storage. They are huge dresses! Huge! 

And also 


I love these so much. Again storing them is an issue and one thing is the only people who seem to get garment bags from Selkie is paid influencers and such. That is my assumption. It is Alleged.  💁🏻‍♀️ But I would argue it is probably true. Anyways, I found the solution. And what prompted this whole thing to do today, even though this concussion is messing me up today, is because the closet organizer on the left decided to break. It looked like someone was hanging on it and rummaging around. CHRISTMAS present hunters. AKA.... the KIDS! So, I opened the pack of garment bags up and got to work. I am donating what doesn't fit and I haven't worn in a year or more. And if it is beyond repair or sweat stains that can not come out no matter how much SHOUT and special remover you use(Florida heat I tell you) I get rid of it. I still have more to go through. I was able to clear up so much space!


These bags are from Amazon, that’s where I bought them. It is a pack of 6 and are big enough to hold two of these gowns in each bag! And the ammount of space you will save! The bag set is less than $30 and free prime shipping! Worth it! Absolutely worth it! 
So here is the link for the bags! Click here
And if you want to see what dresses I have here is a list:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegan nail polish Pacifica

Valentine’s day

The empress card

SHOPSTYLE

https://tapto.shop/glamorousandgeeky?cb=1701270377258