A different kind of green dress for Christmas

 











You know everyone goes with that dark Christmas green or bright green but sometimes it is good to stand out with pastels. This green dress by Selkie is one I bought a while ago. I love the style of it. And it is a floral print on a pastel green dress. I even have it in the short version.  Great dress for spring, summer, and winter. Also if you are concerned about keeping it clean an apron, like the one I am wearing, is a great option. 
Buy from Amazon here.
The dress itself is very spring like and summery but you can make them wintery by wearing a chemise underneath or a short cardigan over. It works! Trust me! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegan nail polish Pacifica

Valentine’s day

The empress card

SHOPSTYLE

https://tapto.shop/glamorousandgeeky?cb=1701270377258