The empress card



 I have been coloring my Rider Waitdeck coloring book. A lot. And if you don’t know , it is a tarot card deck. And wearing this tee I bought from Juniper Fox on instagram is an awesome tie in for this concept of tarot cards. It is a fabulous tee featuring a fabulous fox, juniper. I also had to add the crown because it requires it I think.Shooting these pictures I didn’t want any old place to shoot, and then. I found the flowers, my allergies were not thrilled but my creative mind was.



The empress stands for authority and a strong female figure.I am not either of those things, by the way

But there is more to the card than that.




Th empress is passionate and motherly a “I am woman hear me roar!” Kind of woman. She is not mysterious or a secretive lady like the high priestess. For this card it symbolizes pleasure ,abundance , and fertility. Birth marriage and literal or creative type pregnancy.but there is also a reversed side to the card as with most tarot.









The reversed view of the car is she lost the luster of life. No productive vibes going on here. Writers block, loss of thought. No nurturing tendencies. Can also signify a mom who puts everyone first but herself. And if this card comes up for you and you are a mom, maybe you need to book that spa day.


I get the empress card a lot, and usually it is when I am at my most on edge. It reminds me that “ I need a day.”  You may need one too. Also if you are a male and get the card and this resonates with you it can mean the same for you! Dad, go take a day.

Just saying. The press can be a good card reversed or not. 


Shop my outfit



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegan nail polish Pacifica

Why you should shop for some second hand clothing

SHOPSTYLE

https://tapto.shop/glamorousandgeeky?cb=1701270377258