Vegan nail polish Pacifica

Ok I think I have found another polish that stays on!This Vega and cruelty free polish is by Pacifica! Pacifica also makes other stuff like makeup, body, and hair products. I have used their makeup, eyeshadow and lip products before. I loved my palette, but my kids decided to destroy it! Anyways, how I ended up with these was when I took my oldest to Ulta with me.


We went to Ulta with the intent of a new compact for me besides the shapetapeone by Tarte, because it was not that good. For me! May be fine for you. But it oxidized on my skin. Anyways, we went through the store and got to the polish. And my son picked out all these greens and blues and neon pinks in polish. But the opi and orly do not work on my nails. They peel right off. And then I saw the Pacifica, and said “let’s try these on mommy nails!” I let him pick, and he chose these beautiful colors. 




They stay on guys, they are gorgeous colors too! 


have you tried Pacifica?check out my review of Ella and Mila here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The empress card

Why you should shop for some second hand clothing

SHOPSTYLE

https://tapto.shop/glamorousandgeeky?cb=1701270377258