Why you should shop for some second hand clothing


 Ok, fast fashion. I admit I use it, yes . Who doesn’t in some form or another? But in this day and age we are becoming more and more into thrifting. A lot of people are lucky to have some great thrift shops near them. They find all sorts of stuff! Me? I have to shop online so I shop on the Real Real. I love them and have bought many a Herve Leger dresses from them. Gucci, Chloe, Dvf, etc. I need to wear those dresses more, they are comfy.And also Irent clothes, or did before they kept getting sent dirty and stinky!



The top I have on is by Gucci and I got it onThe Real Real. Along with a Tibi skirt. And I love this top! It is one of those great scores! I need to go back to the Real Real and shop after I get my new Selkie dress. Anyways we are talking Second hand gewds.  I love it and you should too. One thing is unique items and also saving items from a landfill. 

Give it a try! 







And you can always repurpose items like I did here



 





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegan nail polish Pacifica

The empress card

SHOPSTYLE

https://tapto.shop/glamorousandgeeky?cb=1701270377258