The FarmRio wrap dress









I love FarmRio and their wrap dresses. The one I have on I was happy to get one sale and it is fabulous. And wrap dresses are pretty much going and coming every spring and summer. Luckily Farmrio has some pretty mix of prints. And I will link to them! I still have the infection, it sucks. Last night was not fun. I was in pain and I can feel my kidneys and their placement. It sucks what else can I say. I am just not having a good time. I go back next week for a recheck and hopefully it gets better I am tired of being in bed. Tired of being sick and tired. I dont get sleep because I can not get comfortable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegan nail polish Pacifica

Valentine’s day

The empress card

SHOPSTYLE

https://tapto.shop/glamorousandgeeky?cb=1701270377258