Why I am Blogging on blogger



 

I writing this now with some profound bit of insight on why I have been blogging here on blogger.It is a more temporary thing, as I try to find better hosting than the shit that is go daddy. You see, I have a lot of issues with them. The server that hosts the site gets hacked, doesn’t want to work, and then there the issue of my site being on a server with some nefarious sites. So guess what that means? Google decided to sort of black list my self hosted fashion blog. So my traffic went in the toilet and my blog keeps breaking in the back office.so annoying and then they double charged. 




I wanted to try something, so I made a versions of my blog for blogger.I wanted to know if my blogging really did suck or if it really was the hosting and the like. In just a few weeks I got my answer. My traffic keeps increasing and that really feels good. 

I am glad I decided to do it. Glad I tried on a different platform to see if it really is me and I just am a sucky craptastic blogger. But, not so much. Which is good. This out , let’s talk about that really quick. This outfit I shot a while ago and forgot about it.I was feeling sort of Meh over it and was having self doubt over.this look. Honestly you can not go wrong with otk boots and shorts. You just can’t.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegan nail polish Pacifica

The empress card

Why you should shop for some second hand clothing

SHOPSTYLE

https://tapto.shop/glamorousandgeeky?cb=1701270377258