Sweater dress weather

 

I first saw this sweater dress on Shein.I thought to myself ,ok that looks nice and soft. Not scratchy at all! The thing is with me I am allergic to wool and wool based products. I have a gorgeous cashmere sweater that itches like the dickens because of the allergy. It sucks, but that is the way my life is. Anywho, 



I figured the price being low on this sweater dress that the chances of it being wool is very very slim. I bought the dress and knew the piece would go perfectly with my shein otk boots! Which also were bought from shein.  This is a very fall vibes bit of style! And with the weather finally getting cooler I think we can finally start brining out the fall attire! Sweater weather baby! Yeah! Watch now it will go back up to 100!

I also got this new necklace by sugarfix , it is a pearl initial. While not really like ann bolyne's It definitely gives that kind of vibe. And I would actually like a necklace with my initial like hers. I find her facinating and tragic. 


shop my outfit 
Dress wearing a M 
boots wearing size 39
necklace BAublebar sugarfix 
Hair clip SUgarfix 
Lipstick Too Faced i bought 2 of these sets I love the colors so much!
 Cruelty free and vegan!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegan nail polish Pacifica

The empress card

Why you should shop for some second hand clothing

SHOPSTYLE

https://tapto.shop/glamorousandgeeky?cb=1701270377258