Shein floral dress and cardigan


Happy holidays and all that jazz! I over did it these past few days. Thanksgiving cooking and then today trying to put up all the lights in the house. Got most of it done but after getting almost stung by hornets and then the humidity being too much  my hubby convinced me to go crash on the couch and that is where i have been. Fun right?
So now I am sitting here writing this post while watching old school looney tunes on youtube. It is the Holiday mix. Anyways every one is talking black friday deals and well SHEIN and rent the runway (the bag is rent the runway) are having sales. I hope you all are staying safe and just shopping online. I never go out on black Friday anyways so it is not much of a big deal for us in my house. but if you do go out to shop today, wear your mask(don't ignore science!) wash your hands constantly and stay as far from people as you can. 
Enjoy your shopping! 
Shop my outfit
 


shop more shein

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegan nail polish Pacifica

The empress card

Why you should shop for some second hand clothing

SHOPSTYLE

https://tapto.shop/glamorousandgeeky?cb=1701270377258