Sequin is back! Holiday sparkle season!

 

The holiday season is in full swing , decorations are going up everywhere and glittery sequins are making their usual debut for the season. And while this year may be really different and who knows what restrictions will be for Christmas, Thanksgiving restrictions are not something to ignore. Smaller family gatherings and less time out in stores can mean less chances of getting COVID. Anyways, I plan to dress up a bit for the holidays . And maybe you will too, who knows. So, I plan on sharing holiday outfits even if no one other than people on social media sees it. 




Sequins are always every where this time of year. Every where! And I am so here for it! As usual! I bought this skirt a year ago at H&M , and I will link to some I found at another shop like Loft I believe has a good selection. I of course had to wear the compression socks, being compliant see? And my red booties and a simple crop top.  Let the skirt and accessories shine! And holiday outfits don’t always have to be all red and green. 












This outfit was fun to wear but honestly I ended back in joggers as soon as I got home. My back was hurting again and I just was wanting comfort. Can’t blame me, and then I got my compression socks wet chasing the tiny human around the front yard with no shoes on. Also had some awesome palpitations when shooting this and I feel like crap afterwards. It is called coughing syncope and it sucks.sometimes it is a little bump and sometimes it is a lot of thumps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegan nail polish Pacifica

The empress card

Why you should shop for some second hand clothing

SHOPSTYLE

https://tapto.shop/glamorousandgeeky?cb=1701270377258