Bald spots and flabby parts. Dealing with self esteem.


 

It took me a lot to get out and take these photos with this super simplistic outfit on. A lot. I had a lot in my mind going against me. Some thinned out and maybe a bald patch from my hair loss and trichotillomania and the flabby tummy from having a second child and having medicines cause weight issues. It was all going against my favor , all of it. In fact I actually started to hate and I mean really hate cropped tops. Because in my mind someone with my body and my age shouldn't wear them. I mean who do I think I am? I am no Giselle and I am no Adriana nope . And certainly not Naiomi.
But then i saw other influencers and bloggers share the body positivity. And it is empowering. Truly. But i just can not stop looking at the flaws. Flaws I caused by yanking my hair all the time. And the flabby flaws that were caused by carrying my little and then the meds that followed. My eating disorder tries to speak up and i have to force her away.
Ugh, I wasn't wanting this post to be all wah wah woe is me and my messed up brain and blah. But, it is hard to not be when you look in a mirror and sometimes don't like the image you see. We have all been there. All of us at some point in our lives have been there. No matter the color of your skin or what gender or gender you identify with. We have all been there. And i guess that is another reason I share these experiences with you all, i want your to know that you are not alone. You matter and it sucks having feelings of crap esteem . But what helped me get feeling better? Seeing these pictures looking as good as they did. And a nap. Yeah sleep seemed to help the meh i suck and my hair is uglier now because I can not stop hurting myself! As well as other self hurt via verbal self abuse. But yeah, the nap helped. my 2 yr old fell asleep on me and i fell asleep soon after he did. So nice .
The top is from Target as are the jeans . And I felt the cardigan from Shein was a nice touch. Like I said the outfit is simple. And yet I put a lot of thought into it. The purple bag to go with the Olive greens and the denim because i haven't worn denim in a long time. Because my covid pant style morphed into Joggers... all the joggers. Gimme joggers. Swear to goddess I could live, breath , and die happy in just joggers. I mean they make them now to look "work appropriate". Jogger pant life is real guys.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegan nail polish Pacifica

The empress card

Why you should shop for some second hand clothing

SHOPSTYLE

https://tapto.shop/glamorousandgeeky?cb=1701270377258