Working on confidence as a blogger.

 


TOday I have a story to tell about working on confidence as a blogger. It begins as a normal day, got ready, made a ticktok, yes I am on Ticktok now. Same usernames as Instagram glamorous and Geeky. Yep.  And I grabbed a shirt out of the closet, one that I though I got rid of a while ago. I spilled something on it and the weird ass smell of the stuff wouldn’t come out! And so I thought I threw it out. Nope. Unless someone tossed it back into the closet. Who knows. Anyways so I had no time to change it was time to go to Ot with my son. Ot is occupational therapy, in case you were wondering. 

As soon as my kid was in the appointment I took my 3 yr old booger and headed out for coffee and donuts. When we left for the donuts we spotted some empty parking spots and a cute fountain, I knew it was a great spot for pictures. And so, we went for it. Got the donuts and coffee and then back to the lot for the spot. 

Time for pictures. 



My confidence was already on the lower side, due to not feeling the greatest still. And then I forgot a piece to my tripod. However I was able to rig it to where I would be able to use it quick. My goal was to take pictures and go. And of course all of a sudden a truck with a shipment comes in. They drive by so I figure ok, they are going elsewhere. Then the door opens and this lady comes out, looking at me funny. As I shoot pictures of myself in the spaces right next to my car too. My son right there watching Fantasia on iPad. She was glaring now, and so I only got 3 to 4 images. I rushed off as she was killing me with her eyeballs. You know she could have just said “ sorry to bother you but can you move for a moment ? Can you move your car for us to get the ship,ent.?” No just glared. 

What does this story have to do with confidence and blogging? Well a lot actually. You see years ago I wouldn’t have dreamed about shooting in public spot. Or a space where someone may come up! I never would. But this time.this time around I did . I had the confidence to do so. It is callled not giving a crap what someone thinks. It is a good mantra to have. I didn’t run off in anxiety, I shot a few images and then gave the old bag a smile and left. Seriously she could have asked me to move and I would have apologized for being in the way and left with no issues. Anyways building confidence is one of the reasons I push to shoot pictures in public. I need to get over the fear of people. I have never done well with large groups of people. I get anxiety with people at parties, because it is hard to read people. Hard to deal .But blogging has been helping with me, and I was starting to want to do events. But those I even had trouble with that.

Blogging can help with confidence, you can believe it! It also can help you get your voice out there . 


The outfit I am wearing is a bit of a missmosh. It isn’t really anything to write home about, except for the comfy pants and shoes ok and the bag. I can not tell you when the last time I wore jeans was. I have found these pants to be more agreeable with me and my life right now. Oh well. 

Can not blame me there. 

The shirt is old and I did toss it after I got home from my son’s appointment. It just stinks. Literally . 




fave rentals my bag is rented btw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegan nail polish Pacifica

Valentine’s day

The empress card

SHOPSTYLE

https://tapto.shop/glamorousandgeeky?cb=1701270377258