Staying home


GG Marmont Matelasse Leather Super Mini Bag • Gucci • $950
Adult Ribbed Joggers in Modal • Gap • $44.95
Women' Diney Mickey Plu ize Graphic weathirt - • Disney • $17.99
Mickey Mouse Rose Gold Square Ring by Rebecca Hook • Disney • $125


I am stuck home still with this whole thing still going on. I hate feeling sick and tired.  This whole thing is just annoying. I just want to be well and just want to feel normal.This bladder and kidney infection thing is making my hair pulling harder to control because of it. I am bored because I can not do much without feeling sick. And I swear I feel like I am going crazy. Yeah, crazy. You feel that way because you have been sick for awhile and get scared that it is “all in your head”

You feel crazy because of how you feel. You wonder if you really are. At least that is how it is for me.I want to be up and moving not feeling like death when I do! I am still pretty much living in in loungewear, like this set from GAP, but then, who isn’t? People are in lockdown around the world and or are taking all the precautions here in the US. Still, I would,love to wear something and not feel like I need to change back into pjs or loungewear for a day or two. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegan nail polish Pacifica

Valentine’s day

The empress card

SHOPSTYLE

https://tapto.shop/glamorousandgeeky?cb=1701270377258