Rust monochrome outfit









 

What is monochrome? Well Oxford dictionary states
noun: monochrome; plural noun: monochromes
  1. a photograph or picture developed or executed in black and white or in varying tones of only one color.
    • representation or reproduction in black and white or in varying tones of only one color


      so this outfit falls into that definition of monochrome. The dress isa rust color and so is the cardigan. I got the cardigan a year ago from Target but I found a cardigan that matches the rust colored midi dress I bought from Shein. The cardigan is $24.99! The bag is from Gucci but I am renting it from Vivrelle, which is a great company to rent from! Monochrome outfits are going to be going strong I think in spring only in bright springy and summery colors.That and flowy floral dresses. The shoes I have on are these beautiful slides with some gorgeous bling!  And I love my new wig by Uniwigs on Instagram!

      Parenting lately has been a challenge, a rewarding challenge but a challenge nonetheless. One child is sick, and the other is not sleeping well still. Restless leg syndrome will do that, and my kidney infection recovery is going,well it is going. I still have pains in my sides and back. It sucks. And today I am achy again from it all. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegan nail polish Pacifica

Valentine’s day

The empress card

SHOPSTYLE

https://tapto.shop/glamorousandgeeky?cb=1701270377258