Running late outfit on the go.

I was running late the other morning. No surprise there I know. But, the sleep thing was not happening and I am still trying to get over my sinus infection. Joy, no covid, but still not feeling well. ANd so no surprise that one morning I woke up with only 30 minutes to get me and the kidss out the door for my oldest's first appointment of the day. It was a long day. Or going to be a long day. I got dressed in the dark, not joking here. Did my makeup and hoped that what ever I was wearing worked out. And I guess it did. A hole hell of a lot better than today's outfit. I mean today's outfit is not too bad. Joggers again(not surprised again.) and a sweater tee. But this day it was sweater tee from Target, some GAP jeans, and some simple SHEIN heels. I just hoped it was not a monstrocity.












And it wasn't but after cancelling my Rent The Runway (again) I feel my fashion seems like meh. My personal style now relying on what I own and purchase. Here we go. I will make do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegan nail polish Pacifica

The empress card

Why you should shop for some second hand clothing

SHOPSTYLE

https://tapto.shop/glamorousandgeeky?cb=1701270377258