My fave wigs from Lit unicorns


 I love my wigs, it gives me a sense of confidence that I am feeling a bit lacking. Especially when it comes to my trichotillomania. And even though I am sick at the moment the trick seems to be worse, and I feel maybe ishould throw my hair up and put a wig on. But if I fall asleep then I run the risk of matting it up. Yikes. But I want to share my fave wigs! 



This beautiful wig is stunning and bright. I get a lot of compliments on it. But it isn’t available anymore. So there is that.  



Love how natural this wig is. Even if it is synthetic. It is so pretty and I love the fact I can be blonde again without the damage to what hair I have left.

This wig is sold out . Sorry 😞 


This is the other wig I wear a lot. I mean A LOT. It is the perfect pink wig. And I love the dark roots. It is very close to my actual hair in that. It is synthetic too. 


Shop the wig  use code Glamorousandgeeky for $5 off!

Can’t go wrong with purple, this wig is so pretty. And I may cut it a bit shorter. Yes you can cut and style synthetic wigs. People tend to do that as their wigs start go matted and start to get scraggly 
Shop. Use code Glamorousandgeeky for $5 off


This last wig is my favorite. I have had to replace it since I have worn it so much. I love the color transitions and the colors themselves. Such a fun mermaid wig. 

A must have!! Shop the uni-thot use code Glamorousandgeeky for $5 off! 

I love these wigs and I know you will too! I just bought a new one too and can not wait to share it and also the shampoo and conditioner for synthetic wigs so we shall see how those go!

Shop lit unicorns  use code Glamorousandgeeky for $5 off your purchase!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegan nail polish Pacifica

The empress card

Why you should shop for some second hand clothing

SHOPSTYLE

https://tapto.shop/glamorousandgeeky?cb=1701270377258