Fall style and summer weather

 


Ace Beaute Scarlet Dusk Palette • $34.99
Lily Crystal Headband • BaubleBar • $58
Krafty Knee High Boot • Chinese Laundry • $129.95
Marigold Tiered Dress • $50
Green Charm Bag • $120

Hello fall! Or fallsummer or um fummler which is a combo of fall and summer. Ok we can just call it Florida. It is still hot af here and so humid! And rainy! I have loved the fact we have had several days of sunlight too bad my kids are not well enough to enjoy the vitamin D from it. Ugh. Although I am going to have them go outside for a bit if no rain today and let them get that fresh sticky air and sunshine.

And what does any of that have to do with my outfit today? Well! Let me tell you! Not much. Just kidding. My outfit is what I consider a fall approach. It is still too hot here for sweaters(this year I said I will just rent sweaters, I never wear them long enough weather wise) but we in Florida want to have those fall feelings. This dress by great jones can achieve that!

I rented this dress from Rent the Runway (surprise!) and also the bag ! I was looking for some cute transitions pieces for the blog and for myself. I saw this marigold tiered dress with beautiful floral print and thought yes! And then the bag! It all came together ! I recently bought these cream colored “ go go boots” and this sparkly headband! My outfit was ready for warm fall go!

The dress is nice and comfy as well as light! I love the color too! Over all it is a great dress and worth the rental!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegan nail polish Pacifica

The empress card

Why you should shop for some second hand clothing

SHOPSTYLE

https://tapto.shop/glamorousandgeeky?cb=1701270377258