Don’t make me text Santa!

 

My kids are my world , my whole world. But even still they drive me bananas sometimes! The misbehaving and the tantrums..I just ahhh! Want to hide in my room for a bit away from it all for at least 5 minutes. Which is all I ever ask. And that small break doesn’t always happen. My kids are always there and always around.Not that there is anything wrong with that. Especially given Covid cases are on the rise and we decided that my oldest needs to be homeschooled regardless of the pandemic. And even with the best mellow attitude mama needs a break. A coffee break or a tea break or a YouTube video break for one Buzzfeed unsolved episode. Something. 

The thing is they are at that constantly being into everything mode. One child is 2 and the other 7 and also on the spectrum (so am I) but that energy oh wow. Why don’t I have that? I mean I do to a point and now I off on tangent. These two... off in different directions or fighting over what episode of tiny trucks to watch or what movie to watch. Me constantly “don’t do that!” Or “get down from there!” And “don’t hit your bother!”  It makes me really want to text Santa! 


We love our kids but we all need that 5 minute or More break in a day, quiet time usually Helps with that . Or I let the rascals play in the backyard while I sit on the porch watching them run around like silly littles. It is my break from them as much as it is their break from me. Cause I am sure I Get on their nerves too. And they need their time from me too.



Now if you need me I’ll be hiding in the closet drinking a well earned cup of coffee that is hopefully still hot!

Shop my outfit

[BLANKNYC] Women's CARDIGAN SWEATER Sweater • Blank NYC • $55.57
Women's High-Waisted Liquid Leggings - Wild FableTM • Wild Fable • $16
Tweed Fleming Small Convertible Bag • $75
Light blue jacquard embellished headband • River Island • $28
Christmas Snuggles and Melted Kisses Liquid Lipstick Set • Too Faced • $25
Fleming Soft Wallet Crossbody • Tory Burch • $328
Steve Madden Temina Combat Boots (Black Leather) Women's Boots • Steve Madden • $129.95
Haskell Glitter Combat Boot • MICHAEL Michael Kors • $199
Women's Slim Fit Tank Top - A New DayTM • A New Day • $8

Rented this cardigan fro Rent the runway and it is really soft and comfy looks great with many different outfits! I love soft cardigans! Don’t you? And my boots are from last year , but I linked to some that will get you the same look🤗 the bag is by Tory Burch and was originally rented before I outright bought it. The non tweed version is linked as well as the rentable version.and also the headband is not available anymore but I linked to one I am actually wanting for myself ! I love headbands , how around you?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegan nail polish Pacifica

The empress card

Why you should shop for some second hand clothing

SHOPSTYLE

https://tapto.shop/glamorousandgeeky?cb=1701270377258