Spooky season with snoopy

I have wanted this silly sweater since i first saw it at Tar
get. And I finally bought it! I love me some Snoopy! This time of year all the best of Peanuts is worth watching, well the Great Pumpkin and Charlie Brown Christmas anyway. We don’t talk about the Thanksgiving episode...

here in Florida it is still in the mid to upper 80's and humid. So fall attire is still very much summer attire. Some people try, I mean, i try too but ugh. It gets so hot!
Still i love this sweater , even if it makes me hot as hell. shop the look Beauty Bakerie Matte Lip Whip • $20
Women's Wide Width Faux Suede High Heel Ankle Boots • Brinley Co. • $40.61
KATE SPADE New York Shoulder bag • Kate Spade • $274
Leather Belt with Double G Buckle • Gucci • $470
Mid Rise True Skinny Jeans • Gap • $59.95
Women's Spooky Snoopy Halloween Graphic Sweatshirt - • Peanuts • $19.99

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegan nail polish Pacifica

The empress card

Why you should shop for some second hand clothing

SHOPSTYLE

https://tapto.shop/glamorousandgeeky?cb=1701270377258