Silliness at home , mermaid hair and



Beauty Bakerie Lip Whip 3.5ml • $21.50
Gucci - GG-logo Raw-edge Leather Belt - Black • Gucci • $460
Women's Harmony Mid-Shaft Heeled Fashion Boots - A New DayTM • A New Day • $39.99
Tweed Fleming Small Convertible Bag • $75
Spiderweb Gown • $80
I have been loving this wig from Lit Unicorns!! It is so beautiful and soft and actually really comfy to wear! I have been living in my wigs because of my trichotillomania. And that is ok. The thing is the synthetic materials keep me from pulling out my hair and is training me to stop doing it when the wig is not on. And that is a good thing!




 If you have trichotillomania, maybe wearing fake hair will help. It is so empowering for me and I feel more confident! It gives me the ability to wear hair I have always wanted! Hair that won’t frizz in humidity and looks perfect. And it looks fabulous with this dress right? Another  dress rental from Rent the Runway! Love love love! Worn with my Gucci belt and a bright green Michael Kors bag! I loved how this outfit came together and I got a lot of compliments when I was out wearing it doing errands.
It’s a cute dress! 







My cat was not happy with how I was scratchiest her chin. She was mad...as usual. Oh well! 
Outfit details: 

Beauty Bakerie Lip Whip 3.5ml • $21.50
Gucci - GG-logo Raw-edge Leather Belt - Black • Gucci • $460
Women's Harmony Mid-Shaft Heeled Fashion Boots - A New DayTM • A New Day • $39.99
Tweed Fleming Small Convertible Bag • $75
Spiderweb Gown • $80

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegan nail polish Pacifica

The empress card

Why you should shop for some second hand clothing

SHOPSTYLE

https://tapto.shop/glamorousandgeeky?cb=1701270377258