Live colorfully , pink midi skirts and leopar



 
Shop the outfit of the day:

I am trying to embrace more color in my clothes. And my hair i guess? Reality is that I wear the wigs for my mental health like my trichotillomania . I need to wear them to help with my hair pulling. And it helps the confidence that I lack a lot. Honestly, it has been helping a lot! I love them! It makes me want more color in my  clothes and it has been fun! Now for this look I took my cardigan and buttoned it a bit funny by switching button holes. I created a mock ruching of the top. It made it feel new! YAY! We like that! 

Shop more here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegan nail polish Pacifica

The empress card

Why you should shop for some second hand clothing

SHOPSTYLE

https://tapto.shop/glamorousandgeeky?cb=1701270377258