At home lookbook! Another comfy outfit


 


Last fall the sweater or long sleeved shirt everyone HAD TO HAVE , the simple thermal off shoulder sweater. It kept selling out Nordstrom(I think) and Amazon was the best place to grab a sweater like the instagram it girl fave. It was every where last year. A simple sweater that really looked great with jeans, leggings, skirts, and shorts!

Woen' Legging - A New DayTM • A New Day • $14.99
Adreamly Women's V Neck Long Sleeve Waffle Knit Top Off Shoulder Pullover Sweater • $20.99

It feels like it has been years since I have been to a restaurant. Years since I went to a shopping place other than a grocery store or target. Yeah I do blog photos but it is not the same. You feel trapped. You get tired of constantly being in the same place non stop. Ooooo, my living room couch again today. I started to just hang out in my bedroom . My kids are getting stir crazy, especially since it seems like all it does is rain!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegan nail polish Pacifica

The empress card

Why you should shop for some second hand clothing

SHOPSTYLE

https://tapto.shop/glamorousandgeeky?cb=1701270377258